Project Cycle Management
Example of a training
Under the slogan: "Plan your work, then work your plan", participants will learn the steps in the Project Cycle including:
- identifying needs in relation with the external environment
- considering alternatives and formulating a plan
- developing a time line
- obtaining resources – financial, material and human
- implementing the work
- monitoring progress by reflection adaption
- evaluating results against the planned objectives.
At the heart of the Cycle is 'learning', so all the steps will be related to organizational learning as well.
Since a training is always tailor made for the pupose of the participants, please do contact me to discuss the possibilities.